FLAT FEE TRADEMARK APPLICATION PROCESS
Attorney Tamera H. Bennett’s Trademark Flat Fee pricing package includes:
- Trademark knock-out search.
- Opinion letter on the results of the trademark knock-out search.
- Preparation and filing of your trademark application with the USPTO.
- Review of Filing Receipt and making any necessary corrections.
- Phone calls and correspondence as needed with client up to receipt of the Filing Receipt.
- USPTO filing fee and related general office expenses. (Any extraordinary expenses are not included in the flat rate).
- Receipt, Review and Forward Notice of Allowance.
- Receipt, Review and Forward Notice of Publication.
- Receipt, Review and Forward Registration Certificate.
In Five Easy Steps we can have a trademark application prepared and filed for you:
First Step: Click this link to review trademark attorney Tamera Bennett’s frequently asked questions on the trademark application process.
Second Step: Click this link to speak with a trademark professional. After receiving your inquiry, a trademark professional from attorney Tamera H. Bennett’s office will contact you. If appropriate, an initial consultation will be scheduled with trademark lawyer Tamera H. Bennett. (There is a legal fee associated with the consultation).
Third Step: Click this link to answer questions about your business and brand.
Fourth Step: Begin the trademark search process. Once Bennett Law Office, PC is retained (which includes payment of legal and filing fees), the trademark search process begins. You will receive a letter outlining the search results followed by a phone conference with an attorney.
Fifth Step: Filing of your trademark application. Our office will draft and file your trademark application on your behalf.
One of the firm’s largest practice areas is trademark portfolio management. Whether you have two marks or 200 marks, Bennett Law Office, PC has the capabilities and expertise to monitor and assist you in managing and protecting your portfolio. The following are examples of trademark legal services lawyer Tamera H. Bennett provides for clients in Texas and Tennessee:
- Trademark portfolio management
- Filing trademark applications
- Monitoring trademark applications
- Filing trademark registration renewals
- Filing trademark registration affidavits
- Responding to trademark office actions
- Investigation and litigation preparation related to trademark / trade dress infringement
- Domestic and foreign licensing of trademarks
- Trademark and right of publicity clearance
- Trademark assignments
- Draft and negotiate trademark licenses and distribution agreements
- Endorsement agreements
- Sponsorship agreements