More to come on the opinion issued in Roger Miller Music , Inc. v. Sony/ATV Publishing, LLC, 2007 WL 443048.
February 15, 2007
King of the Road or King of Copyright Renewals
Tamera Bennett, nicknamed by her clients as the IP quarterback, develops strategies to protect and leverage each client's intellectual property. She works closely with her clients to implement customized brand management programs. Her clients range from rock star to leadership coach and financial guru to custom motorcycle designer. Prepared with an undergraduate degree in Recording Industry Studies and a law degree from Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, Tamera represents clients throughout Texas and Tennessee in entertainment, trademark and copyright law related matters View all posts by ipandentertainmentlaw
This entry was posted on Thursday, February 15th, 2007 at 7:20 pm and tagged with Blogroll, Copyright, Copyright Litigation, Music You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
Find Us Here, Too
- Property Location Release October 23, 2014 Tamera Bennett
- Grooveshark Lost Copyright Infringement Case to Majors October 20, 2014 Tamera Bennett
- Protecting the Brand - Trademark 101 October 1, 2014 Tamera Bennett
- X Legacy, LLC v. Third World Press Inc. November 8, 2013Malcom X Heirs sue for Copyright Infringement - Injunctive Relief Filed: 11/08/2013Tamera Bennett
- Hells Angels Motorcycle Corp. v 8732 Apparel, LLC, Dillards, Inc. October 27, 2013Hells Angels Sue Rapper and Dillards for Trademark Infringement Filed: 10/27/2013Tamera Bennett
- CREATE PROTECT BLOG Has a New Home
- Who Controls Your Likeness? Balancing Right of Publicity and Free Speech
- BMG Rights Management Buys Hal David Song Catalog
- Kind Sues Cliff For Trade Dress Infringement
- Drake Claims An Owl Design Is Not Protected by Copyright
- Venom v. Venom in the Trademark World
- Entertainment Law Update Podcast – Episode 47
- Sherlock Holmes – Some Copyright, Some Not
- Ambush Marketing – Sochi Olympics 2014
- Top Trademark/Copyright/Entertainment Law Posts of 2013