Click here for the July 2013 Entertainment Law Update Podcast. Be sure to subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes store and share a review.
July 18, 2013
Entertainment Law Update Podcast 42 – For IP Lawyers
Tamera Bennett, nicknamed by her clients as the IP quarterback, develops strategies to protect and leverage each client's intellectual property. She works closely with her clients to implement customized brand management programs. Her clients range from rock star to leadership coach and financial guru to custom motorcycle designer. Prepared with an undergraduate degree in Recording Industry Studies and a law degree from Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, Tamera represents clients throughout Texas and Tennessee in entertainment, trademark and copyright law related matters View all posts by ipandentertainmentlaw
This entry was posted on Thursday, July 18th, 2013 at 10:37 am and tagged with Band Name Disputes, Copyright, Copyright Litigation, copyright termination, entertainment law podcast, Entertainment lawsuit, Film/TV, Music Business, recording agreements, Right of Publicity, trademark litigation, trademark registration and posted in copyright termination, Music Business, Right of Publicity. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
« EMI Entertainment World, Inc. v. Karen Records, Inc. – Who is the right plaintiff in a copyright dispute
2 Responses to “Entertainment Law Update Podcast 42 – For IP Lawyers”
Find Us Here, Too
- X Legacy, LLC v. Third World Press Inc. November 8, 2013Malcom X Heirs sue for Copyright Infringement - Injunctive Relief Filed: 11/08/2013Tamera Bennett
- Hells Angels Motorcycle Corp. v 8732 Apparel, LLC, Dillards, Inc. October 27, 2013Hells Angels Sue Rapper and Dillards for Trademark Infringement Filed: 10/27/2013Tamera Bennett
- Sister Sledge, LLC v. Kathy Sledge Lightfoot July 2, 2013Sister Sledge Trademark Lawsuit Filed: 07/02/2013Tamera Bennett
- Siegel v Warner Chappell/Music, Inc. June 19, 2013Happy Birthday To You Complaint/Declaratory Judgment Filed: 06/19/2013Tamera Bennett
- Pre-72 Sound Recordings Not Subject to DMCA April 29, 2013 Tamera Bennett
- X Legacy, LLC v. Third World Press Inc. November 8, 2013
- Malcom X Heirs Sue for Copyright Infringement and Injunction
- Charbucks Trademark Does Not Infringe Starbucks
- Do I Need A Trademark Lawyer?
- Hells Angels Sue Dillard’s and Rapper Clothing Line for Trademark Infringement
- Making Money In A Digital Age: Bootcamp On Digital Royalty Strategies
- Candy Wars – Trademark Cadbury Purple?
- Trader Joe’s v. Pirate Joe’s – U.S. Law Does Not Apply
- EXXON v FXX – too many x’s of infringement?
- Entertainment Law Update Podcast – Gordon Firemark and Tamera Bennett
- Copyright and Trademark Filings Still Accepted – Government Shut Down