Kick off 35 Denton 2013 networking with the people who make music happen in Denton and the DFW area. In The Mix Denton is a networking opportunity for artists, producers, engineers, songwriters, attorneys, accountants, managers, booking agents and members of The Recording Academy® (the “Grammy®” folks).
March 4, 2013
In the Mix Denton Networking Event March 8, 2013
About Tamera Bennett
Tamera Bennett, nicknamed by her clients as the IP quarterback, develops strategies to protect and leverage each client's intellectual property. She works closely with her clients to implement customized brand management programs. Her clients range from rock star to leadership coach and financial guru to custom motorcycle designer. Prepared with an undergraduate degree in Recording Industry Studies and a law degree from Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, Tamera represents clients throughout Texas and Tennessee in entertainment, trademark and copyright law related matters View all posts by Tamera Bennett
This entry was posted on Monday, March 4th, 2013 at 1:18 pm and tagged with 35 Denton, Dallas/Fort Worth, Dallas/Fort Worth Texas, Grammy, In the Mix, LABB, Lewisville, Lewisville Texas, Music Business, Texas Chapter Recording Academy, The Recording Academy Texas and posted in Music Business. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Find Us Here, Too
- X Legacy, LLC v. Third World Press Inc. November 8, 2013Malcom X Heirs sue for Copyright Infringement - Injunctive Relief Filed: 11/08/2013Tamera Bennett
- Hells Angels Motorcycle Corp. v 8732 Apparel, LLC, Dillards, Inc. October 27, 2013Hells Angels Sue Rapper and Dillards for Trademark Infringement Filed: 10/27/2013Tamera Bennett
- Sister Sledge, LLC v. Kathy Sledge Lightfoot July 2, 2013Sister Sledge Trademark Lawsuit Filed: 07/02/2013Tamera Bennett
- Siegel v Warner Chappell/Music, Inc. June 19, 2013Happy Birthday To You Complaint/Declaratory Judgment Filed: 06/19/2013Tamera Bennett
- Pre-72 Sound Recordings Not Subject to DMCA April 29, 2013 Tamera Bennett
- X Legacy, LLC v. Third World Press Inc. November 8, 2013
- Who Controls Your Likeness? Balancing Right of Publicity and Free Speech
- BMG Rights Management Buys Hal David Song Catalog
- Kind Sues Cliff For Trade Dress Infringement
- Drake Claims An Owl Design Is Not Protected by Copyright
- Venom v. Venom in the Trademark World
- Entertainment Law Update Podcast – Episode 47
- Sherlock Holmes – Some Copyright, Some Not
- Ambush Marketing – Sochi Olympics 2014
- Top Trademark/Copyright/Entertainment Law Posts of 2013
- Duck Dynasty – What Contract Clause Did Phil Violate? The Morals Clause?