More to come on the opinion issued in Roger Miller Music , Inc. v. Sony/ATV Publishing, LLC, 2007 WL 443048.
February 15, 2007
King of the Road or King of Copyright Renewals
Tamera Bennett, nicknamed by her clients as the IP quarterback, develops strategies to protect and leverage each client's intellectual property. She works closely with her clients to implement customized brand management programs. Her clients range from rock star to leadership coach and financial guru to custom motorcycle designer. Prepared with an undergraduate degree in Recording Industry Studies and a law degree from Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, Tamera represents clients throughout Texas and Tennessee in entertainment, trademark and copyright law related matters View all posts by ipandentertainmentlaw
This entry was posted on Thursday, February 15th, 2007 at 7:20 pm and posted in Blogroll, Copyright, Copyright Litigation, Music. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Find Us Here, Too
- Pre-72 Sound Recordings Not Subject to DMCA April 29, 2013 Tamera Bennett
- Pandora Tops 200 Million Users – Should Streaming Services Pay Lower Royalties? April 11, 2013 Tamera Bennett
- En Vogue - Bragg v Jones March 21, 2013Order Granting Enforcement of Arbitration Award Filed: 03/21/2013Tamera Bennett
- Lee v Drake - Cash Money Records, Inc. February 2, 2012Complaint for Music Publishing Royalty Accounting Filed: 02/02/2012Tamera Bennett
- Rude Music Inc v Newt Gingrich 2012 January 30, 2012Complaint against Newt Gingrich 2012 Copyright Infringement Filed: 01/30/2012Tamera Bennett
- Pre-72 Sound Recordings not subject to DMCA
- Michael “Qiaodan” Jordan Sues Chinese Company for Trademark Infringement
- Drybar vs Blow Dry Bar – Trademark for Blow Drying Hair
- JCP Seeks Dec Action of Trademark Non-Infringement
- Frito Lay Lost Chip Design Trademark and Patent Infringement Case
- Levi’s “Red Tab” Protected Trademark in EU
- RG3 vs RGIII Trademark Dispute
- Pandora Tops 200 Million Users – Should Streaming Services Pay Lower Royalties?
- “When The Band Gets Divorced – Mediating The Band Partnership Dispute”
- Will Play for Tips: Legal Tips for Musicians/Artists/Songwriters at 35 Denton