More to come on the opinion issued in Roger Miller Music , Inc. v. Sony/ATV Publishing, LLC, 2007 WL 443048.
February 15, 2007
King of the Road or King of Copyright Renewals
Tamera Bennett, nicknamed by her clients as the IP quarterback, develops strategies to protect and leverage each client's intellectual property. She works closely with her clients to implement customized brand management programs. Her clients range from rock star to leadership coach and financial guru to custom motorcycle designer. Prepared with an undergraduate degree in Recording Industry Studies and a law degree from Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, Tamera represents clients throughout Texas and Tennessee in entertainment, trademark and copyright law related matters View all posts by ipandentertainmentlaw
This entry was posted on Thursday, February 15th, 2007 at 7:20 pm and tagged with Blogroll, Copyright, Copyright Litigation, Music You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Find Us Here, Too
- X Legacy, LLC v. Third World Press Inc. November 8, 2013Malcom X Heirs sue for Copyright Infringement - Injunctive Relief Filed: 11/08/2013Tamera Bennett
- Hells Angels Motorcycle Corp. v 8732 Apparel, LLC, Dillards, Inc. October 27, 2013Hells Angels Sue Rapper and Dillards for Trademark Infringement Filed: 10/27/2013Tamera Bennett
- Sister Sledge, LLC v. Kathy Sledge Lightfoot July 2, 2013Sister Sledge Trademark Lawsuit Filed: 07/02/2013Tamera Bennett
- Siegel v Warner Chappell/Music, Inc. June 19, 2013Happy Birthday To You Complaint/Declaratory Judgment Filed: 06/19/2013Tamera Bennett
- Pre-72 Sound Recordings Not Subject to DMCA April 29, 2013 Tamera Bennett
- X Legacy, LLC v. Third World Press Inc. November 8, 2013
- Copyright Grant Termination Can Undo Songwriter Estate Plan Part 1
- Malcom X Heirs Sue for Copyright Infringement and Injunction
- Charbucks Trademark Does Not Infringe Starbucks
- Do I Need A Trademark Lawyer?
- Hells Angels Sue Dillard’s and Rapper Clothing Line for Trademark Infringement
- Making Money In A Digital Age: Bootcamp On Digital Royalty Strategies
- Candy Wars – Trademark Cadbury Purple?
- Trader Joe’s v. Pirate Joe’s – U.S. Law Does Not Apply
- EXXON v FXX – too many x’s of infringement?
- Entertainment Law Update Podcast – Gordon Firemark and Tamera Bennett